mrs madden makes
& Terms & Conditions
As with all of my products a lot of care and love goes into the process for making each one.
The fun starts with the fabrics where they are lovingly themed in colours to create a unique co-ordinated look.
- All fabrics are suitable for machine washing.
- And all stress points are double stitched for durability.
- To complete the process every component and stage of sewing is double checked before the aprons can make their way to you.
- I am focused on providing high-quality service, products and customer satisfaction - I will do everything I can to meet your expectations.
POSTAGE & DELIVERY
All of my products come wrapped in pretty tissue and then outer wrapped.
- I want to ensure that your product arrives safely and so for security everything is posted 2nd class recorded delivery via the Royal Mail within the UK. This is insured up to £41 only and has to be signed for at your end.
- I also use My Hermes for more expensive items
- If you require next day delivery or you want to have products posted that cover more than the £41 insurance please contact me and I will let you know the cost and then invoice you accordingly.
- I also ship abroad, please just email me with the product details that you are interested in and I will calculate the cost specifically for you.
You can pay securely on line with PayPal even if you do not have a PayPal account.
PERSONALISED ITEMS & CELEBRATION CUSHIONS
- When ordering please email me seperately with names, dates etc that you require on the product, ensuring that you give me the correct spelling as due to the nature of these products they are non-refundable.
- As these items are personal to you, and I would not be able to sell them elsewhere, I do ask for total payment first. I hope you understand and appreciate this.
- So when you have given me all the details I will email you with a cost and subject to this being acceptable to you I will then send you a link to pay pal so that you can organise the payment.
- Please allow up to a month's leadtime for these special gifts.
- Looking for a gift and can't find just what you are looking for?
- Please take a look at my specialised pages for additional ideas and other types of products I can make for you.
- Please feel free to contact me to discuss your requirements.
I want you to be happy with your product so I do accept reasonable returns.
- However personalised items and the celebration cushions are non-refundable due to the nature of the product.
- Please do contact me first before you send anything back so that we can discuss the problem.
- I ensure that everything is packaged well so as not to incur any damage in transit, so I cannot accept responsibility for anything that happens to it on route that is out of my control.
- The cost of returning the product will be born by yourself and but I do recommend that you get a Proof of Postage from the Post Office.